Smarkets New Customer Offer
Smarkets are one of the most popular online betting exchanges and are a great alternative to Betfair. Having more than on exchange account is useful and new customers at Smarkets can receive a £10 cash refund on their first losing bet.
You’ll need a betting exchange account to complete this offer. Click below to open an account with Betfair Exchange.
The terms and conditions for our welcome bonus are stated below:
1. Once the bonus is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to the bonus amount.
2. You must deposit at least the qualifying deposit of £20 (or currency equivalent) in a single amount with your first deposit to be eligible for the rebate.
3. To withdraw rebated funds, you must bet at least the qualifying deposit on any combination of markets within the promotional period; otherwise rebated funds will be forfeited.
4. Unused bonuses expire after three months of being credited to a user account and will be removed after this period.
5. Users making their first deposit by Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or a virtual/prepaid card will not qualify for this promotion.
6. The sign up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer.
7. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion. 8. Smarkets standard terms for promotions apply.
STEP 1: REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
1. Click here to visit Smarkets and open an account.
2. Once registered, deposit £20 via debit/credit card. Deposits made via Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or a virtual/prepaid card will not be eligible for the promotion.
STEP 2: MOVE ONTO THE NEXT OFFER
There is no need to specifically matched bet this offer. Smarkets will refund your first losing bet as cash up to £10. This doesn’t have to be your first bet, just your first losing bet. Therefore, simply use Smarkets for your lay bets when completing other offers until one of your bets wins with the bookmaker. You will then receive a refund for your bet with Smarkets.
In order to withdraw your £10 cash bonus, you need to place a total of £20 worth of lay bets. If you haven’t done this by the time your first bet loses, simply keep using Smarkets until you have done so.
Well done! You've completed the offer!
We estimate that you can make around £10 profit from this offer